Our Barriers are compliant with BS 7818 Specification for Pedestrian Restraint Systems making them ideal for event management or pedestrian control, as well as construction applications around temporary excavations and road works.
They can be deployed with ease in either a straight line or angled to accommodate more irregular excavations. A link pin designed connection allows them to adapt to uneven surfaces, kerbs or slopes without compromising on stability.
The option of anti-trip feet will eliminate loss of walkway space usually occupied by more obtrusive classic foot designs. In bad weather or nighttime hours, they are fitted with a reflective strip can be made increasingly visible by the adding beacons or hazard warning signs.
- Linking system creates secure joints even on uneven surfaces
- Unlocked or locked configuration prevents unauthorised dismantling
- Stacks securely and safely
- Warning signs and contractors’ boards can be added
- Advertising signage and reflective can be placed on back or front
- Constructed from tough high-density polythene
- One piece construction
- Made from prime HDPE
- Universal pin connection
- 100% recyclable
Firmus Barrier Showing Anti-Trip Feet
Ridgeguard Pedestrian Restraint Data Sheet