Ridgeway and Conquip both recommend this as fail-safe way of transporting bricks and blocks around a building site, when used with Crane Forks. It is not a standalone piece of lifting equipment.
- Fail-safe method for moving and lifting blocks and bricks.
- Large internal area to suit all known pallet sizes (1160mm length x 1300mm width).
- Lightweight to ensure that all known brick and block packs can be lifted and still be within the Working Load Limit stated for the Conquip Crane Forks.
- Cost effective as it is compatible with existing Conquip Crane Forks.
- Robust latch mechanism to prevent door opening after it has been shut.
- Ramped access as well as gate, to ensure it can be unloaded by a pallet truck on a scaffold loading bay, CantiDeck or anywhere with reduced ceiling height.
Crane Forks Cage User Guide