The sizing of the Mac Access Hatch allows materials to be passed easily between the ground and first floor. The small door allows materials to be passed through without risk of falling, with the main door for worker access. A ladder can be temporarily or permanently fixed in position via the ladder door. The hatch is manufactured in non-slip material.
Ease of Installation
The Mac Access Hatch simply slots into the joist design, allowing easy installation and a straightforward work process.
- Ladder Access Door – to permanently or temporarily fix the ladder into position.
- Main Access Door – access is gained through the Main access door by on-site personnel using a ladder between floor levels, once entry has been made the hatch can be closed eliminating the risk of a fall.
- Material Access Door – The material access Opening allows materials to be passed between floor levels, whilst the main access door remains closed, eliminating the risk of a person falling through the opening.
- 4 Holes within the outer frame allows the Machatch to be fixed securely into position.
- Simple installation – Only 2 bolts required for fixing doors to the outer frame.